Accidentally deleting stuff from your computer can be quite a problem. However, if you ever delete something from your Windows or Mac operated computer, you always have the Recycle Bin or the Trash folder to go to. But when it comes to phones, there’s not always a Recycle Bin to fall back to. While there are still simple means to restore files on your Android device by using a third party file explorer, you don’t get that freedom with iOS devices. That however doesn’t mean that you can’t restore the deleted files from your iPhone or iPad.
Note: This method will work only if you have your Apple ID signed in on your iOS device. Also, the files can only be recovered in a 30 day period after they have been deleted.
Use iCloud to recover deleted files:
1. Launch the web browser from any computer and head to iCloud.com
2. Log-in with your AppleID details.
3. Once your Apple account has been successfully logged in, click on the Settings icon which should be in the bottom right corner of the window.
4. Once the Settings menu is open, click on the Advanced menu in the bottom left corner of the screen.
5. Under this menu, click on the Restore Files option. Using this option, you can restore a number of files that were backed up on your iCloud before you deleted them. These files include contacts, calendars and reminders, Safari bookmarks, photos and videos, and all other files.
6. After you click on the Restore Files option, you have to select the files you want to recover. You can also select all the files at once by clicking on the Select All option.
7. Once you have selected the files you want to restore, click on the Restore Files option in the bottom right corner of the window and iCloud will then begin restoring all the selected files.
Well, that’s it, Those were our simple steps on So this was how you can restore files deleted from your iOS device using iCloud.