There is a way to upload your videos to YouTube, but it’s not easy to download videos from YouTube. YouTube is secured one; you can’t download the other user’s videos easily. Here we provide some best solution to download YouTube videos for free. In late 2014, YouTube introduces the facility to download the videos for offline. This feature enables you to watch the videos anytime from offline. But the users are not satisfied with this because it’s only limited process. They need to download the original videos from the YouTube site. For that, you need to use some third party application.
Steps To Download the YouTube Videos to Your Android Phone
There are some third-party apps available to download the YouTube videos for your Android phone. So Tube Mate is the best app to download YouTube videos.
- Tube mate is not available in Google play store.
- Download the tube mate from external sources.
- Start to install it on your phone by allowing unknown resources.
- After completing the installation launch the tube mate app.
- Copy the video link from YouTube and paste on tube mate searching tool.
- Now you can get the videos. Then click the video you searching and start the download by clicking the download button.
- After downloading the videos from YouTube. You can watch it for free.
Steps To Download YouTube Videos for PC
- Download the clipconverter.cc from online.
- Install it on your PC.
- Open the clip converter to download the YouTube video.
- Copy the YouTube video link from the site and paste it on clip converter.
- Choose the format you want to download.
- Now click the download button to get the videos.
How to Download YouTube Videos for iPhone or iPad:
- Apple doesn’t allow its user to download the YouTube videos. But there are some alternative ways to download the YouTube videos on your phone.
- Download document 5 app for your iPhone.
- Install it on your iPhone.
- Search for the link and paste it into your browser.
- Click on the video you want to download from your iPhone.