It’s a new technology most of us don’t even heard about this idea ever before. Some can make a question about it, and some of them were objecting it. But it is possible to download and install windows OS on your android mobile phones/tablets and so now. This post is going to explain How to install windows OS to android mobile.
Which OS I can Choose?
The windows operating systems like windows XP/7/8/10/8.1 can run on the Android cell phones.
Avail android OS
It seems to be unachievable in the past, but now the technology advancement made everything possible. So we can download and install the windows operating systems on the android phone and android tablets as well. But this can be possible only for the latest Android versions like KitKat, lollipop, and marshmallow.
For installing the windows operating systems on your Android device, your device must be root or jail break using any of the root application. Windows OS can’t install unroot android devices. The installation of windows operating systems for android cell phone or tablet can be done easily by following the instructions provided below.
It is as easy as anything else to install the windows operating system on your android phone. For installing windows OS on the android device, it should be jail break using the appropriate apps from the online website.
You can root your android phone easily by downloading the root apps from the external sites. Then move to the windows OS installation on your android device.
- For installing the windows OS on your android device go to the settings option from your device.
- Then open the developer option and choose the USB debugging and connect your Android device to computer.
- Choose your version like windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP and also change my software option to change the android to windows or vice versa from the computer.
- If you don’t have ”change my software”, then download it from the website.
- Once completed the change my software download and install it and connect your device to change your version.
- Now select your language and confirm it.
- It will start to download the files automatically once confirmed it.
- Once completed the downloading process start to install on your phone.
- Now it will ask for dual mode or windows mode. (Dual mode helps to work with android and windows)
- Select your option and complete the installing process.
- After completing the installation start to experience the windows features on your device.
There are possibilities to change from windows platform to android platform as well. So try these instructions to move from android platform to windows platform from your phone.